Today’s guest went from a self-described money moron at age 22 to self-made millionaire 13 years later by raising his financial IQ and implementing some simple concepts. These same concepts are the same things he teaches others now in order to help them get out of debt, save more money and retire early.
The following is from Scott’s website, Scott Alan Turner Dot Com
I am a serial entrepreneur and small business owner. I started this website and my podcast to take all the knowledge and wisdom about money and business I have learned to help people with their finances and to reach their personal goals.
- I’ve been an owner/partner in eight companies since the year 2000.
- In 2005, I started working with a Certified Financial Planner to help me with my finances (I still meet with him to this day).
- In 2007, I was on Clark Howard’s TV show spotlighted as a successful entrepreneur.
- In 2009, I was completely out of debt with no mortgage.
- In 2013, I taught Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University.
- I’ve read over 200 books on personal finance.
- I’m currently working on my Masters Degree in Personal Financial Planning.
I’m also one of the founders of the National Registry for Adoption, a service to simplify embryo donation and adoption, and to help make adoption more affordable.
Get more at www.strongpreneurnation.com