Listen in as Tom and Dan answer your questions about how to build a good relationship with your clients and employees so that you can boost your sales.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Question 1: “What should you do to build a healthy relationship with your clients and employees?”
- Set expectations in the sales process with your client
- Respond to your clients within minutes
- Select who you work for
- Level up your brand and be more visible
- Look at the ideal age of employees you want to hire
- Give your employees a promising future—they will stay longer with you
- Train your employees how to offer better customer services
- Treat your employees like gold!
NASHVEGAS LIVE 2021: https://thecontractorfight.com/nashvegas-2021/
To have your questions answered by Tom and Dan shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Podcast” and we’ll try and answer it on a future show.
Follow Tom on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/realtomreber
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back! https://TheContractorFight.com/100k
Order Your Fight Planner – https://thecontractorfight.com/fight-planner