In this special bonus episode, Tom spends 30 minutes with Joshua Crossman of PTL Hardwood Floors to help meet his business goal. Josh wants to meet $300K this year and Tom breaks down the steps he should take to accomplish it!
Lessons learned in this episode:
• How Josh can improve his web presence
• Why Josh should limit his time working in the field
• How to defeat Parkinson's law
• Giving Josh's team the tools they need to scale
• The Past/Present/Future Method
• The importance of getting Josh out of the field
• Action: Suggested Josh spends 2 hours a day focused marketing, get Elijah a helper, and start having regular meetings
Links to resources:
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.