You’re a contractor that has just entered The Fight only to realize that you still have to complete a project that you now know is underbid. What can you do now? Are you screwed? Tom’s here to tell you, so take a listen!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Avoid going back to the client and asking for more money
- Keep negativity out of your relationship with the client
- As tempting as they are, don’t take the shortcuts
- Map out the project plan down to the day-to-day activities
- This is the time to communicate clearly with your team
- Look for opportunities to upsell on the project
- Learn as much as you can from this experience
Links to resources:
Nail your job cost!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
Order Your Fight Planner
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The Contractor Fight Night
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
The Contractor Fight TV
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast