Scaling your business isn’t rocket science but absolutely requires having strong systems and focus in place. Tom’s guest today is Cameron Herold, top business consultant, best-selling author, and the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ remarkable growth, including the highly successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Cameron breaks down how to scale your business with systems and focus that let you work smarter, not harder!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How to scale: Rip off and duplicate
- Doing the critical few things vs. the important many
- Measure yourself daily: know where you want to be and what it takes to get there
- Prioritize gross margin, employee happiness, customer happiness
- Consume content with a purpose and apply what you learn
- 4 stories media loves: genesis, lessons from the edge, culture, how a product/service helped a customer
- Set your fire: the smaller the market, the bigger the opportunity
- Hire the people you will listen to or listen to the people you hired
- Business shouldn’t be your everything—build fun back into your life
Links to resources:
Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs
Double Double (Chapters 1, 2, 4, 6, & 12!)
Second in Command Podcast
Invest in Your Leaders
Contractor Sales Academy Next Level Live 2021
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
Order Your Fight Planner
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The Contractor Fight Night
The Contractor Fight TV
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.
Read more at http://strongpreneur.libsyn.com/#vyWRWfcf0VRHIKyQ.99