If you’re feeling overwhelmed, it’s time to take action and do something about it! Tom and Dan are here to remind you to take back your power and make the choice to prioritize what matters most so you can get your shit done!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Tom’s Advice to Combat Overwhelm:
- Recognize your choice—when everything is crucial, nothing is
- Take a day off or more to reset—the world won’t end if you do
- Get oxygen time on the calendar with your family, yourself, etc.
- Identify 3 money tasks, schedule them and honor them
- Delegate or delete everything else from your schedule
- You can’t just replace a negative emotion with a positive emotion—it has to be replaced with positive action
- Lose your ego and avoid letting tasks snowball
- Prioritize time for yourself and spend time on what energizes you
- Do your shit NOW—Use the 5 Second Rule and don’t put it off
- Don’t get upset about what you can’t control: Adopt a “I GET To” vs. “I Have To” attitude
- Details about the Mile High Profit Summit and why you should definitely attend
Links to resources:
The 5 Second Rule
The Mile High Profit Summit
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
Order Your Fight Planner
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The Contractor Fight Night
The Contractor Fight TV
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.
Read more at http://strongpreneur.libsyn.com/#vyWRWfcf0VRHIKyQ.99