Listen in as Tom and Dan answer your questions about how to communicate with customers during a long wait and whether there’s such a thing as “good debt”.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Question 1: "Exclusively because of the Shin-Fu, we have clients with large renovation projects with deposits paid stacked up until February 2022. What additional word tracks can I use for clients who have the money, but are discouraged by such a long wait?"
- Mind the Gap: Fill the waiting period with relevant content to build trust and stoke their excitement
- Mindset: Remember they have to wait on other contractors, too
- Communication: Be real and keep them in the loop
- Question 2: "What is your take on good debt and how much of it should I rely on for the success of my business? What are some good examples and areas where good debt makes the most sense?"
- The reason Tom believes most debt is not good for contractors
- Good debt: increases your net worth, helps generate more value, allows you to manage your business in a more profitable way
- Bad debt: doesn’t increase your wealth, isn’t used to purchase materials and holds you back
- Never use debt to compensate for lack of revenue in your business
Links to resources:
Text PODCAST to 833-415-0473
Follow Tom on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/realtomreber
Contractor Growth Network - TheContractorFight.com/CGN
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back! https://thecontractorfight.com/100k
Order Your Fight Planner – https://thecontractorfight.com/fight-planner
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thecontractorfight/
The Contractor Fight Night – https://thecontractorfight.com/fightnight/
The Contractor Fight TV – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWHDzg1Tnogow9uAL3YESw