Listen up for a discussion on two great contracting questions the guys got asked recently.
In this episode, we talk about…
- A question seeking advice about starting a painting company in the middle of a paint/labor shortage.
- The value of hiring in an existing subcontracting business before starting a new business.
- How painting’s labor and materials costs differ from other trades.
- Why starting a company just to fulfill your own needs is likely going to create more problems than it solves.
- A question about marketing strategy when you’re starting out and building your brand.
- How to connect with local influencers.
- Why you need to attack social media and carve out a presence for yourself there.
- The importance of email campaigns, calling previous customers to let them know about your new business, and aggressive lead generation.
- Subbing in for other general contractors to put your face and name out there.
Links to resources:
Feel free to submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast”
Follow Tom on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/realtomreber
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back! https://thecontractorfight.com/100k
Order Your Fight Planner – https://thecontractorfight.com/fight-planner
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thecontractorfight/
The Contractor Fight Night – https://thecontractorfight.com/fightnight/
The Contractor Fight TV – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWHDzg1Tnogow9uAL3YESw